Monday, September 22, 2014

Half This Time

Okay, so I was just highly offended by what people call Farkle, Lucas and Riley. Yeah, that's right. Lucas is right beside me and is offended by my literature recognitioned speech, momentarily. So, we ditched choir because there are not enough people left in it and I didn't want to be the only one. Dignity comes before teachers here at John Quincy Adams. So, we went to the library and Farkle, Lucas and Riley got their computers and I got mine. The minute I touched it, it said "Shutting Down..." with a loading sign beside it. Great! So I asked everyone if they'd give theirs to me and they all said no. I begged them and Riley said she would...if! There is an if. So, only if I dressed up like a clown and went to choir. So, that's offensive. Then finally I told Lucas to bud over and now I am sharing with him. So, yeah that is great. For half this time, I was begging for a computer. Offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment