Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Ruined Ruining Temptation

So, I watched the full episode of The August 15th episode and I can say wow. It was odd and exactly what I expected. I was officially mortalized and I learned sometimes, I am a good liar and other times I am a bad. I am a bad liar when I obviously-lie-like said, "Yes, I hope one day one of us can be the Mrs. Farkle Minkus and have lots of baby Minki" and it was hilarious! So, I watched the full episode in 3 parts and now none of those scenes are tempting and I am mortalized. Mortalized! Well, let's just say, I am not completely mortalized because Season 1 Episode 6 has not aired and if I watch it then I will be so mortalized, I won't be able to move. So, the temptations are gone and now I am scene-tempted free. Now, I am going to search up on YouTube Episode 6's most mortalizing scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment