Monday, August 18, 2014

22 Reasons Why

So last night, me and Riley were just walking down the street. Then I saw something that had never been in so long. Naylan and Paytan were ACTUALLY home. We were shocked and decided to go there instead. When we got to Naylan and Paytan's house, only Paytan was home, Naylan was camping with her friends, so Paytan came outside. Me and Paytan introduced Riley to Gassy, the little thing that happened last time I was with Paytan (which was a while ago) and it stunk. No, it literally stunk. Gassy, was a gas ripper, played by Paytan and I was (for once in a lifetime) The Innocent victim, 12-year-old, Maya Hart. So, then Riley went to get us all Freezies and she came back with freezies for us all and then Riley had to go to the bathroom, so she went back to the house and oddly, didn't show up for a while. Paytan and me walked (well she chased me) to the street area and we saw Riley, a 4-year-old girl and a baby kitten. Me and Paytan went to pet the kitten and we played with the little girl, who I didn't know her name for a while and it turned out to be Carlina. So, then Carlina showed me tricks on her scooter and Riley played with the kitten, Paytan attacked me, the usual. So, then Paytan was trying to steal Carlina's scooter and kitten and everything Carlina had. So, let's have a reminder, Carlina is 4 years old and Paytan is almost 10. So, should 4-year-old Carlina get her OWN stuff, or should almost-10-year-old Paytan, get Carlina's stuff. Carlina should get her own stuff, nevermind the fact that she's only 4. So, when it came to the point that Paytan made Carlina cry, I had to say something and Paytan got mad at me, for helping poor crying 4-year-old Carlina. So, I went to talk to Paytan, try and help her understand that Carlina's 4 and it's her stuff and when the 9/10-year-old makes the 4-year-old cry, I being the 12-year-old, should help Carlina and take care of the 4-year-old. So, then I tried to tell Paytan I didn't mean what I said (saying she's a big fat meanie) and she told me her brother calls her fat all the time. Anything with the word fat in it, he calls her it. So, then I said "If your fat, I'm fat. Like if I called you stupid, I'd be stupid, we'd all be stupid" because it's true. Then she said "Come up with 22 reasons you called me that" and I said "1 through 22, I didn't mean it" and she said I needed 22 real reasons. So, I told her I can't come up with 22 reasons and she said "Fine, then come up with 5" and she climbed up the playset at the park we were at and sat down miserably. I said "I can't even answer 5 questions on a test" and she looked shocked. "I fail" I said. "I try to write it like I was smart" I said as I climbed the playset and sat down across from her. "I'm a solid D student" I said. It was silent for a minute ot two. "I'm an A student" she said. "Yeah, well I'm not" I said. Then she got down and went and sat down on the swing. I sat down on the one beside her and we started talking about Carlina and the scooter again. Then Carlina and Riley came. "She wants you to come back" Riley said. Carlina started playing on the park. Paytan was about to start talking again, when I said "Carlina, wanna play on the swing?" and she said "Yeah!" and she ran over to my swing and I helped her on and began to push her. "Really Maya! In the middle of our talk!" Paytan yelled and stomped away. She was upset because that's exactly what she was mad about. She was upset that I was treating Carlina so good. She said Carlina was my "BFF" and I said "She's 4! My best friend is not a 4-year-old. My best friend is my age. I pick her up every morning at 7am" when we were still there before Carlina and Riley showed up. So, I did exactly what I did before that made Paytan mad. So, then me and Carlina were filling old freezie wrappers with rocks at the park and Riley went to talk to Paytan because she wouldn't listen to me after that. Long story short (not really), we all stopped fighting and it was about 9:30pm when we went home. It was fun, but offside that Paytan thought I was treating Carlina like my BFF. I mean, Carlina's 4, come on now and I have a best friend. I could babysit Carlina, not be ber BFF. Well, whatever, that's over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment