Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Most Hilarious and Shocking Scene!

So, who came here to see the most shocking and hilarious scene from my show, Girl Meets World, that the world will ever know? Well, whether you did or not, I'm going to continue anyway! So, you will not believe your eyes when you see this. I thought I had it bad, well poor Riley has it far worse than I do! In my post "When Is It NOT My Turn? (Original Page)" I showed how hard I had it, being stuck with Farkle all the time, and how Riley had nothing to tolerate and I was stuck with him all the time. Well, she had 2 episodes she and I were both stuck with him, I had 6 where I was only stuck with him, and she had none where she was. Well, she for sure has another one because this clips shows it all. Check out this that'll blow your mind!

Wasn't that just hilarious! Farkle actually kissed Riley! Poor girl! She was dramatized, I saw her. Haha! I am laughing, but I feel bad for her! It's just hilarious, is it not? Haha! Well, that was the highlight of my day! This is pretty good, I can't wait to show Riley! I haven't even shown her yet! This is officially my favorite scene from the show! Haha, I love this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment