Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Me, Maya, Names and Meanings

So, I have gotten some weird information on my name. It's Maya if you don't know that. Which you probably do. So, it turns out that 'Maya' means "A mother's unconditional love for her children" and I was just like "No, that can't be" because my mom has no love for her child, nevermind it being unconditional. Andon Quotev and other websites like Google+ everyone is saying "Hi Maya" "Hey Maya" "I will always be there for you Maya" and nobody understands how that annoys me. My friend Scripter21/Dana on Quotev, we always go on chat together in the chat box thing and talk and whenever I come online, the chat box that says "Scripter21" starts glowing orange and it makes a blinking noise to tell me someone is chatting me. I click it everytime I come online and she says "Hi Maya" and "Maya" and she says Maya all the time. You want proof of that? I will put links up of our conversations to show you, she always says Maya.

http://www.quotev.com/MayaHart/journal/1667073/This-Innocence-For-Once-Its-Mine-My-Advice/
http://www.quotev.com/MayaHart/activity/128866415

See, this is what I was telling you about. Maya this, Maya that. They just don't understand that I feel no better when they call me Maya because I am not proud of who I am. I am tired of hearing "It's gonna be okay Maya" or "Im so sorry Maya" because I am not proud of being "Maya" and I am tired of hearing it. Can anyone just understand that?

No comments:

Post a Comment