Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Two Days Too Soon: Disney's Premiere

So, I usually don't care about the date and what day it is, not even when school is in, but today I know and I will for the next 9 days. Today is Wednesday, August 13th 2014. Tomorrow will be Thursday, August 14th 2014. Then it will be the next day. The next day which will be Friday...August 15th 2014. August 15th 2014 which will be an unpleasant day for all (me). The August 15th episode airs in two days. Two days! Not five, not four or even three! TWO DAYS! It seriously airs in 2 days on Disney Channel! Luckily, I don't get Disney Channel but, I do get Family Channel which will have it airing 7 day after. But in 9 days from now, The August 15th episode will be airing that very day. August 22nd 2014 will be Family Channel's premiere of The August 15th episode, also known as Season 1 Episode 7, S01E07. I bet everyone is assuming that The August 15th episode is the 3rd premiered episode I am stuck dating/tolerating/NOT-Dating. But it is not. It is the most embarrasing moment of my pathetic life. The episode is Season 1 Episode 7, which is Girl Meets Maya's Mother. As in that lunatic who needs EXTREME mental support, which is my mother, will be appearing. The scene that she STUPIDLY walks into our classroom acting like a PATHETIC IDIOT. So, I have to see that whole episode with HER in it. Yay!!!!!!! Talk about Sarcasim 9000. So, that is GREAT news. (Also sarcasim). So, be tuned that I know in 2 days, Girl Meet's Maya's Mother will be premiering and I know a girl on Quotev named Sasha and she get Disney Channel and will maybe give me some details I need on that episode. So, yay for that. (Still sarcasim). Tune in for some more TERRIBLE news next, here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart.
My mother, Katy Hart. Also known as Braty Katy and MY BIGGEST PROBLEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment