Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Quotev Conversation I Always Look To

So, on Quotev I have quite a few comment conversations with people like my friends, or just people I only know online. I had this one conversation with Farkle and it always makes me feel better looking back on it, reminding me that he is there and I can always go to him if I need extra support. I always feel let down when Riley...her. Whenever she fights against me, I began crying yesterday. I was about to cry and I was crying hard under my blanket, with my computer, when I realized I have Farkle. When I went to comment on his profile, I couldn't even get the words out. When I put the comment up, I said "Farkle, please talk to me, I need to talk to you" and he didn't answer for quite some time. I was waiting and I saw nothing, so I said "Farkle, please are you there?" and he replied. He asked me what it was and I said "I can't even, I just don't know what to say" and when he replied "Well neither do I then" I was surprised. He was doubting me that whole conversation and I was hurt by that. Want to see it? Here it is:
http://www.quotev.com/FARKLE/comments?c=30323229
The beginning was me and Farkle, then Riley got into it, ignore that. So, the conversation I always look back on because it was so helpful and I was shocked about what happened with Farkle because he really helped me out, it is 58 comments long, get comfortable and it is really shocking because before this, I hadn't talked to him in what seemed for weeks. Then he randomly commented me and asked to talk to me. It was really helpful and I am thankful he did that because now I know he is useful to me for something! Here's the conversation if you want to view it.
http://www.quotev.com/MayaHart/activity/128341442

No comments:

Post a Comment