Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fought The Frienship Fight

So, I haven't yet announced this on my blog but I unexpectedly annouced the 700 pageviews thing. So, what I haven't told you yet, is that me and Riley decided to end our pitty fight on literally nothing (maybe mistrust, but let's forget that) and become best friends again. Now, all those things I said on "The 99 Reasons Not to Trust a Best Friend" I didn't mean any of that! I was bluffing! Fibbing! Kidding! Jokin' around! I didn't mean any of it! Best friends are forever! And friends come and go and so do best friends, but best friends always come back. So, Riley and me have reunited and became best friends again and we sang in the park to Lucas and Farkle, don't ask. So now that that is back to normal, best friends are forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment