Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Way of Ruining The August 15th Episode

Sup Goofballs! So, as you can see this post is called "My Way of Ruining The August 15th Episode" which means, I am about to ruin the August 15th episode. I haven't seen it because it aired August 15th on Disney Channel and doesn't air on Family Channel until September 5th. So, no I have not seen the episode. Although I have not played all these clips, but I've seen results for many clips and scenes from The August 15th episode and I thought I would hate myself for a bit by putting up these clips, tempted to watch them, but not watching them because I don't wanna ruin the episode. So, here is my temptation, various clips from Season 1 Episode 7/Girl Meets Maya's Mother/The August 15th Episode.






So, those are clips I have never watched in my entire life. This is going to be one big fat temptation. Because I can't watch this episode, I can. That makes no sense because I can watch it, full episode is uploaded online and I have decided to get ahead with Disney Channel and watch it. So, after 22 minutes, this will no longer be a tempation.

No comments:

Post a Comment