Friday, August 15, 2014

The Uncommoners

So, last night at about 5am in the morning, I was kinda awake, I could feel Riley tossing and turning beside me. Then you will not believe what I heard begin on the radio. One of my most uncommon songs in my whole playlist! I was in shock and I couldn't move or think for a minute. Then when I snapped out of it, I shook Riley and tried to wake her up. "Riley! Riley! Wake up!" I said shaking her. "Hmm?" she mumbled. "My super uncommon song is on!" I screatched. "Wow, really?" she asked, tired but kinda waking up. It was my Rihanna song called Take a Bow. I heard the beginning noise and I was shocked beyond measurement of the situation. I woke up Riley before the song ended, because she's my best friend and I trust her to listen to some of my songs. I woke up Riley after the song had ended and told her, she hardly woke up at all. I don't even think she remembers it. I still cannot believe my Rihanna- Take a Bow, song came on the radio! I was glad nobody was awake, and near the end, I thought someone woke up so I went and turned it down. It was a big shocker. I was so shocked and it was unexpected. That was pretty cool. It was on at 5:41am - 5:45am. I went to the bathroom at 5:46am. Okay, too much information, no? Well, that's it for this post, see you next time on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment