Thursday, August 14, 2014

Childstarlets Overload (Part 1)

So, I have found like 99 pictures or so of me and I am very shocked right now because I found them on Childstarlets and everyone knows I am 12! So, anyway, they've got some good pictures and I decided, I can't lose those! So here I am now and I am going to upload about 70% of them and I will save the last 40% for Part 2. I am only saving some for Part 2, because I haven't seen to those episodes and I want to not see all those scenes before I see the episodes so I don't think "I saw that scene" because all the scenes on childstarlets, there are some many pictures and it basically tells the episode story.





















































Well, that was a re-edit. When I came on here today, (because I made this last night) every picture was blacked out and if I wanted them back, I had to re-go-on-childstarlerts, re-click-all-the-pictures, and re-save-them-into-blogger. All 52 of them and I think there's even more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment