Thursday, August 14, 2014

Behind The Scenes and All That Stuff

So, this post is some of the pictures and memory details on some episodes and pictures from and out of the show, Girl Meets World. So, I am only putting pictures I have never seen so, here we go, enjoy this trip down memory lane!
This is from the episode, Girl Meets Popular where Riley is invited to a party and I oddly don't get invited because I am more popular than her and it turns out it's a party for the unpopular kids. Oddly when get there, Farkle is there and he got invited and I didn't, which is weird. This episode will be airing tomorrow or something on Disney Channel or Family Channel, one of the two. 

This is me, Lucas, Auggie, Riley and Farkle at Lucas's house. Don't worry, I am wearing pants, they are just very short. Auggie is just so much smaller than us, it's crazy. He's 5 and we are 12-13 years old, but he is like a mini child. He is honestly probably up to Riley's waist when she stands up, no joke. 

Look at me and Auggie! That's just hilarious! Auggie is my best friend's little brother, he's kinda like the little brother I never had. I don't know why we were doing that, I seriously don't have a clue. Well, it was fun!

I'm not in this one, but those two just crack me up. They are like brother-sister goofballs. Seriously, I mean I've never seen a more...different relationship than theirs. I mean, when she isn't around, he tries to disclue Riley from their family. Like, he doesn't realize if she wasn't born, he wouldn't be either! Logic, 5-year-olds, Logic! 

That's me sitting in Riley's bedroom in the episode, Girl Meets Truth. See that golden locket around my neck? Well, I was walking by the lost and found and in the window I saw it. I looked at what was in it and I decided I wanted it. So, I walked by the store for weeks and maybe even months. Nobody claimed it. So, I decided to take it as my own. Riley knew I stole it because I can't afford anything like that. What happens after that? You'll have to figure that out. Or I'll tell you later!

That's me in the same episode, Girl Meets Truth. I know because that locket is from that episode! So, yeah it is just me so that is basically boring and has no information to decrease in.

This is me, Farkle and Lucas. Pretty average and on a...hammock!? Well, yeah, I am the one that is female and looks like me! No, way! Hard to believe, right? Well anyway...

That is me, Lucas, Auggie, Riley and Farkle. I have no idea where we are at all. I don't even know/remember. I know it sounds silly, but you think I don't know what I don't know? Well, yeah so that's all I can say about this one.

That's me, Topanga, Lucas, Auggie and Farkle. So basically, I am pretty sure we are at the backside of our school, John Quincy Adams Middle School, and yeah I think I am right. (Love it when that happens!)

That is me, Auggie and Farkle at who knows where. I seriously don't listen and don't remember, which is my problem! Well, little Auggie is so adorable! I'm never attracted to cute beings, but he (and some cute dog named Vanilla) is so adorable!

Well, that is basically all I've got, so I gotta go and make a sandwich, so see you later people!

No comments:

Post a Comment