Monday, August 18, 2014

Profile Picture Possibilites

So, as soon as I came on Blogger, Google+, Quotev and all the websites I've signed up for, I had like no profile pictures and backgrounds, all the pictures of me sucked. So now of course I've found Childstarlets which has given me many many options for pictures, profile pictures, backgrounds, you name it. But I was just viewing my page on my exact outfit locations and it has pretty good profile pictures, I may need for the future because Childstarlets majoritly has good backgrounds rather than profile pictures, so I am going to save all possible profile pictures from episodes that haven't even aired on family yet, some of them. So enjoy my profile picture possibilities.




For some odd reason, I don't look very happy there. Wondering why? Season 1 Episode 6. Does that answer your question?




So that's it for this post, folks! Stay tuned for more right here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. Thank you to wornontv.net for having these pictures and for the exact outfit locations, so I can get a headstart on back-to-school shopping for my own stuff. Thanks everyone for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment