Saturday, August 9, 2014

Taken Too Far (Again)

So, everyone knows that people say I take things too far. Well, that is exactly what happened last night. I was just finished telling my story about my mom's boyfriend when I was 9 years old. Then Farkle started getting on my last nerve and I kinda went sideways about it. I told him to just go home and when he said he didn't know the way, especially in the dark, I told him I would walk to my house in the dark, no problem. "But your house is not that far" he said. "Then I'll walk to your house!" I yelled. "Then come with me" he said sadly. "No, I need to stay here" I said madly. "Just grow up! Your not 5 years old, you need to grow up and be like everyone else!" I yelled. Then Farkle ran out of the room. I was still mad. Then me, Riley and Lucas were all telling stories. "Where did Farkle go?" Riley asked, and then I realized that I did something very bad. 'He probably went outside to walk home to show me that he can grow up' I thought. "Guys, Farkle might be in big trouble" I said. "How?" Lucas asked. "He probably went out there to show me he can grow up" I said panicked. "It's dark out there, he doesn't know the way home" I said. "Oh no..." Riley said speechlessly. "Here, we need to send someone out to go look for him" I said. "No, we all need to go" Riley said. "No, it's too dangerous, Lucas go, he's tough and he won't get hurt" I said. So, Lucas agreed to go to help his friend. The two were there fast and they headed out. Riley kept in touch with Lucas, telling him the directions to Farkle's house. So, then he walked all the way to Farkle's house and didn't find him on the way at all. When he got to the house, Lucas went up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. I know this because Riley texted Lucas who told her everything. Then his parents said he never returned. They went searching for him out there.  Then Lucas and The Minkus's found poor Farkle beaten up on the side of the road. I knew he was asking for it in his footy pyjamas and slippers. Lucas texted Riley and made her aware of what was going on. Then minutes later, Lucas came in and joined us, carrying beaten down uncontious Farkle. We all sat around and Lucas tried to wake him up. Adventually, he woke up after Lucas helped him into some of Mrs. Matthews's pyjamas and wiped away all the blood. He began to become contious and Lucas tried making sure he was okay by talking to him. "Hey, Farkle do you remember me?" he asked gently. "Luca" Farkle said stumbling on his own words. "Lucas?" Lucas said. "Lucas" Farkle replied. He showed him Riley and he remembered her. I asked him if he remembered me and he remembered everything about me. So, then I talked to him by myself, just to apologize for doing that to him because it was my fault. I told him to grow up and that is what he did. He said he wanted to show me that he isn't a baby, so he went home by himself. I asked him if he'd remebered what happened and he said he only remembered coming to Riley's house from the beginning. So, I told him a bit what happened after that. Then after I told him what I said to him, he said "I know" and he remembered the rest of the story. I asked him to tell me what happened and he explained everything. He said he was beaten by about nine 19-year-old boys and they had some sort of blade. Farkle was bruised up everywhere and he had major cuts and bumps too. I looked down at him and felt his bruised arm, which was obviously there, even by just me feeling it, I knew something was obviously there. I listened to what he had to say, and apologized many times over. He put his head on me various times like he couldn't hold it up himself. Then I sent him back to get Riley and Lucas. They came in and assured he was okay. Then I said "I feel so bad, he has so many bruises and cuts" and Farkle said "No I don't" and everyone was confused by that. "Yes you do" I replied. "No I don't" he replied. "I will show you" I said. "No, I don't want to look at nothing" he said. I forced him into admitting that he was hurt and bruised up and I asked him why he didn't tell us that he was hurt, because he knew he was. Then he said he wouldn't tell anyone except for me, so everyone else left. "Howcome you won't admit that your hurt?" I asked worried. "Because it's stupid" he said. "What?" I asked shocked. "No, no! That was very brave of you" I said. "How many guys were there?" I asked. "Like 9" he replied. "How old were they?" I asked. "Like 19" he replied. "You are 11 and there is only one of you" I said. "Anyone would've lost just as bad as you did" I said. "I would've been just as beaten down as you are" I said and it was likey true. He put his head down on me and I hugged him back. Then he brought Riley and Lucas back in and we all went to bed. As usual, it was my fault and once again, I took it too far. I don't think that's gonna stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment