Friday, August 1, 2014

Stealing and Testing

So, me and Riley were barking at Lucus and he told on us. Then we ran to Riley's house and asked her to come out. Then she joined us. Then we met some 20-year-old men who overheard me and Riley talking about how she can't leave the complex and I can. "Who can't leave the complex? Sarah or Samantha?" he asked us. "My name is Maya" I said. "And my name is Riley" Riley said. "That's a nice name" he said to her. "Thanks!" she said. Then we kept running away and Lucas's mother was spying on us from her front door. She said "Are you picking on him?" and I said "No we are not" and she said "Howcome you run whenever I open the door?" she asked. "Why are you spying on me?" I asked. I don't remember what happened after that, only how it ended when I said "Whatever, Lady!" and walked away. Then me Riley and Riley all went to Safeway and looked at donuts. Riley made a very detailed plan about how we are going to buy donuts. Then when we got there, there were 2 I wanted, so I decided to sneekily try them both and see which one I like better. Then Riley said that was stealing. We looked around and I tried to taste test some things but Riley wouldn't let me. Then she took me out and said I can't steal things, I said I was just testing them. I was testing them, I didn't get to, but I was going to. Riley just didn't want to get caught. I don't care, who can get me in trouble? Like my mom cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment