Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Terrible Season 1 Finale (ft.The August 15th Episode)

So, I have more terrible news on a similar topic to The August 15th episode and it is almost worse than...Nah, nothing is. Well, the Season 1 Finale comes around June 2015 somewhere. Season 2 will happen, that's good news. We are set for Season 2, but it can't happen unless there is a Season 1 Finale which is going to TAKE-MY-LIFE-AWAY. This episode is going to have a mental-notation-problem big time. So, guess what happens? It is August 15th Part 2! Two, it's always the number two. The number 2 is my unlucky number for now on. I mean, August 15th Part 2, which airs on August 22nd and the Season 1 Finale AKA prep for Season 2 which Season 2 is going to possibly make a FOOL out of me and my "love interests" Two is just an UNLUCKY number. So, somewhere in June 2015 (Possibly June 2nd, 12th, 22nd etc.) will be a torturing day, August 15th Part...nevermind. June 2015 AKA the Season 1 Finale will be the terrorism of the RETURNAL (and hope for revenge) of my terrible mother, Katy Hart. Also known as Braty Katy. (That's what I called her since I was 11). So, that is great. Season 1 Episode 21, S01E21 and Girl Meets Shawn 2 is the returnal of my stupid mother. Wait a coincadental minute! Girl Meets Shawn 2!? That is literally what the episode is called! Girl Meets Shawn 2! Of course they add a 2 at the end of that episode! It all makes sense, coincadental sense! Holy gosh! That is such a COINCADENCE! Wha logic is that!? Out of all numbers in the UNIVERSE, it is the number two. Wow, so weird...It makes sense, especially being that episode. The point is prepare for an AWFUL Season 1 Finale of my show, Girl Meets World.

No comments:

Post a Comment