Friday, August 1, 2014

Riley, Riley and Maya

So yesterday, Mini Riley came over and he is only 5 years old. At first, we had to take him to get slurpees and he was so hard to approach. He was so slow on the walk to get slurpees and when Riley stopped to wait for him, he stopped too. What the heck?! So, Riley was trying so hard to get him to open up to her. I was being loud, stupid and awkward and it was obvious he wasn't going to approach me. Then I kept trying to kill drangonflies and then he started opening up to me. Not Riley who was trying so hard, but me, Maya Hart, who wasn't trying at all. Riley was so confused asking "What did I do wrong!?" and I said "Not be me!" and he opened up to me. By the walk back to Riley's house, he was alot more open than he was when we left. Then we all decided to go to the park and we were making fun of Riley and laughing at her. Then she got mad and went to tell on us. Then like 5 minutes after we got to the park, he had to go to the bathroom and we had to walk all the way home. At the end, we were running to get back because he had to go to the bathroom so badly. Then when we got back, he watched me on my computer and we were talking to Farkle. He told me what to say and Farkle was replying and Mini Riley was being mean to Farkle, which then I apologized to Farkle for. So then we had to have dinner and at this point Mini Riley was buck wild and spitting all over Riley. So then we had to go to Mrs. Matthews and Mini Riley's mom's singing thingy and I overheard Carolyn (Mini Riley's mom) say that Riley and I had to sit in carseats. What?! I am 13 I don't sit in a carseat! And I told Riley and we were prepared for the longest ride of our lives. Then when we got to the car, we saw the backseats and they were regular seats, facing sideways and only with lap buckles. Now those are awesome! The ride was so fun, I never wanted to get out! Then at the park, me and Riley took Mini Riley on the teeter-totter thing and we were rocking so hard. I was on the side of nobody and Riley was beside Mini Riley. Then they were trying to rock me off and hurt me physically. Then they teamed up and called themselves "Riley Power" because they were both named Riley. I didn't come up with a stupid name like that. Then Riley and Riley were trying to win and we were getting competitive. I was saying "Nobody beats Maya Hart!" and I tried to kick some Riley butt. Then we apparently started playing a game where "Maya" was evil and I had to tag them. Then they both got on the monkey bars and said that I wasn't allowed to tag them. They were at a level off the ground that I could reach them and I kept tagging them and they kept saying I wasn't "allowed" to tag them. But I just did. So too bad for them. Then because I didn't follow the rules of their game, they went to tattle tale on me and I was in shock. I don't have to follow the rules of a 5-year-old in a park game. I don't even follow the rules of where I am supposed to. Then I got back first and they told on me after I told on them. Then I went outside and stood on a porch thing. I saw a grocery store that was brand new and I walked over there to see if I could wander around in there. It wasn't finished yet so I had to walk back to the church. I went and I saw them in the office. I called the radio station and said I was there with two idiots named Riley and I wanted to request the worst song for them. Then they left the office and I got the computer to myself. Then I told my friends on Quotev about them and their "game" and they felt bad for me. Then we had to go back to Riley's house. Then I sat in the awesome car mad at Mini Riley and Riley. Riley asked if I was mad at her and I said no because I know Riley wasn't stupid enough to actually believe I have to follow their rules. I was mad at Mini Riley. Then Mini Riley said I was his favorite and I liked him again. Then we got back to Riley's and Mini Riley and Carolyn dropped us off. The adults announced that Mini Riley and Carolyn will be staying OVERNIGHT at Riley's with us on Saturday night. Great. Well, all I can say now is I need luck on that one. They will be back. It will again be Riley, Riley and Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment