Monday, August 18, 2014

Childstarlets Overload (Part 2) Release Date

So, I am proud to announce that my original post "Childstarlets Overload (Part 1)" will be having "Childstarlets Overload (Part 2)" in just 5 days from now. Here is why it has to be 5 days from now. So yesterday, Season 1 Episode 3 aired on Family Channel. Family has a weird order of my episodes they put on, here is Family vs. Disney's order of my show episodes that have aired.

Disney Channel Order
1. Season 1 Episode 1
2. Season 1 Episode 2
3. Season 1 Episode 3
4. Season 1 Episode 4
5. Season 1 Episode 5

Family Channel Order
1. Season 1 Episode 1
2. Season 1 Episode 4
3. Season 1 Episode 2
4. Season 1 Episode 3
5. Season 1 Episode 5

My point is, Family Channel has a stupid order of airing the episodes and sadly, I don't get Disney Channel. I only get Family Channel. So, on this last Friday, Season 1 Episode 3, aired on Family and as I thought, next is Season 1 Episode 5. For "Childstarlets Overload (Part 2)" I need the pictures from Season 1 Episode 5, which are avaliable on Childstarlets, but there are so many good-quality pictures, it will practically tell the episode story and the episode won't be so good, because I've seen every scene. So, I have to wait until I see Season 1 Episode 5 to put the pictures up from Childstarlets, so I don't ruin the episode. So, that is why in 5 days, "Childstarlets Overload (Part 2)" will be posted. So, on this Friday, look out right her on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, for "Childstarlets Overload (Part 2)"

No comments:

Post a Comment