Friday, August 1, 2014

Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Updated)

So, it's August now and I need to have a new update of my playlist this month because I am too lazy to go view July. So, here is Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Updated) version of August 2014.

1. Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up

2. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

3. Demi Lovato ft. Joe Jonas - This Is Me

4. Rihanna - Take A Bow

5. Christina Aguliera - Your Body

6. Jessie J - Domino

7. DHT - Listen To Your Heart

8. Megan Nicole - Never Have I Ever

9. State of Shock - Money Honey

10. Taylor Swift - Haunted

11. Aritist Against Bullying - True Colors

12. Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

13. Avril Lavigne - This Innocence

So, that is my playlist Maya Hart's Playlist 2014. This is the updated version. To view the original version of July 2014, click HERE. Thanks for viewing The 99 Problems of Maya Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment