Saturday, August 9, 2014

Many More Memories!

So, I was going to search for a new Quotev profile picture, which often happens for some reason and I just searched the title of my show. I saw an article that said we'd for sure be going for a Season 2. I am so excited for Season 2! So then I saw a video for the August 15th episode and it was like a 2-3 minute clip. I was like dying to watch it and it was hilarious! Along the way, I found many other clips as well that I've never seen and they were very good, so I want to post them here as a future...reference or something.

This is the clip from the August 15th episode which I am pretty sure is airing on August 15th on Disney Channel and airing 7 days later on Family (ick). I am too lazy to count the days from the 15th and 7 days later, so let's just say 7 days after the 15th. Of August. So, yeah that's kinda hilarious, I mean Riley and her Lucus drawings and Farkle in a birds tree.

This is kinda funny! Riley is just hilarious, she thinks way to far on things. It's just all too funny when she thinks she won't be invited. I love seeing that!

So this is about some truth thing, telling the truth and not stealing and not lying and boring things like that. I posted it because I haven't before.

This scene is hilarious! Farkle thinks he can act. Sure he can. Yeah, Farkle can act and Lucus's country talk is very inspiring and I have a crush on Farkle! Farkle is a terrible actor, that is the point.

I tried messing with Riley's head when she asked me where I got that locket. It was funny because I kinda tricked her for a second. It's pretty funny.

So, those were pretty hilarious clips, right? They were good, am I right? Well, you thought that was good? (even if you didn't) The next clip I will show you on my next post, will make you freak. It will blow your mind away. I found this, shocked beyond anything I've seen in 12 years. So check this next post out and prepare to be shocked and laugh your head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment