Wednesday, August 20, 2014

6 Mortalizing Facts On The August 15th Episode

So, I have 6 mortalizing facts on the August 15th Episode I have learned after I watched it. So, I will list them in pure bullet number form below:


  1. My Mother appeared
  2. My Mother didn't show up to my art presentation
  3. Riley expects too much out of people like my Mother
  4. Farkle told his Dad that Me and Riley have a crush on him
  5. Riley made me go along with the fact that we have a crush on Farkle
  6. I said "One day I hope one of us can be Mrs. Farkle Minkus and have lots of baby Minki"
So, those are 6 mortalizing facts on The August 15th Episode. Mortalizing? Yes, and some of the most terrible facts and actual things that actually true. Sadly, it all is true. Well, sucks to be me. Emphasize that. So, see you next time on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment