Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Final Week's Goodbye!

So, in 2 hours exactly, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews will be driving me and Riley to Camp Belwood. It is very exciting and I can't wait to go. I still have to pack up and get ready to go. This is my last blog post until August 8th 2014 where I tell you about my adventures there. So, this is my last blog post for a while and I am very excited and I hope we all can be happy for me. This is my final blog post for the next week. I am going to be upset that I can't post what is going on each day, but I am more excited to go. I will tell everyone everything until we go to Camp Belwood. I am sorry to say, this is my last post for a while and I am happy I got to write all this way, but for now, I have to go and I will be back by the 8th or possibly 9th of August. This is the final week's goodbye for a while now. So, goodbye for now and I can't wait to check up again in a week. Goodbye for now blogger!

~Maya Hart

August 3rd 2014 (2:33pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment