Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Apparent Curfew

So, Last night, Me and Riley went to Naylan and Paytan's house. They are two little girls who listen to other people's problems. So, Riley wanted to go to their house. Only Naylan was home so she came outside. I told her about how I almost lit our homework on fire with Farkle's fireworks. So, then after a while, Paytan was walking back to their house and she was with another girl. They came to the park and Naylan introduced us to her. "This is Riley and..." Naylan said as I cut her off. "I'm Maya" I said. I wanted to introduce myself, so I cut her off and said 'I'm Maya' and she said her name was Meadow. So Meadow asked if we wanted to play her mythical creatures game and I said because my mom said I am not a normal person, so "Maya Hart" is technically a mythical cretaure. So I played as Maya and Riley played Riley. They all made up their own names and creatures. We kept getting off topic, talking about our stupid personal lives. Meadow kept asking to play the mythical creature game and everyone just kept kinda ignoring it. Then finally I said "Fine, I'll play" and she said "Finally!" and we began playing the mythical creature game. Paytan was my sister and we lived on the rocks. Meadow and Naylan lived in some sort of kingdom on the playset. Then Riley was basically herself, a wacky weirdo. Then when it was getting dark, Riley said we had to go inside which was weird to me because I can stay out as long as I want. Or so I thought that. So, normal people have curfews? Wow, weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment