Sunday, February 22, 2015

Keep Calm and Love What I Love!

Hey Blogger, so earlier today Auggie wrote a nasty blog post about me at his blog, Auggie's Blog of Coloring and Mr Googly and he actually got a "Keep Calm and Hate Maya" picture and posted it to the public! Stubborn! So that made me realize that they have a "Keep Calm" picture for everything and I mean EVERYTHING. So I am going to post one for everything that I do like and ones that represent me!

Okay, this one obviously. I am Maya, so obviously, Keep Calm and Love Maya is clearly a captian obvious one! So I also chose colors that represent me! I will for each one too!

This one is dedictaed to my pride and joy, Declan! Of course I love him and he is the second one because he is one of the most important people in my life! I love Declan and if you hurt/hate him, I will kill you, I swear.

This one's kind of a biggie, I hate homework and never do it! I have nobody to help me with it so I don't do it, it's just that simple. Besides, teachers get our days, let's take back our nights, who's with me?

Aww come on, I love Riley! She's my best friend and I adore her! I never knew how bad I was to her at some points until I saw someone else do to someone else, what I did to her. I realized, "That's how I look and sound?" and I felt bad for her and anyone I trashed her to. I'll never do that again, I love her to pieces and not because I want some reputation at church or anywhere.

This one comes back to Declan, I babysit him and that's the main reason I posted this! This one's also for Riley and Turner too, babysitting! I will for sure see Declan before I go off the camp this weekend, so I'm happy!

Well thanks captain obvious, I love Girl Meets World and I am on it! You can't care about a single word I am saying right now if you don't like Girl Meets World! The season finale's airing on March 27th, don't miss it!

Oh come on guys!! If your reading this, you gotta love my blog, it's awesome!! You get to hear about the daily life of your favorite Girl Meets World star! This blog is legit, no?

I love tuna! I love the tuna melts at my mom's diner, but tuna is like the most delicious fish ever! If you don't like tuna, you've got a problem, seriously.

I love all my amazing friends! Riley, Farkle and Lucas (and Jax of course) are all amazing friends who have been with me, like there with me like alot of the time! I don't have the best things to say right now, but they are all pretty nice right now, so I love 'em! Were workin' at it, really.

Well I am the rebel of all of my friends, enhance starting the homework rebellion. I'm more the cool and popular rebel girl of the group, but that's not much to say, right?

How could I forget this? I love New York City and am proud to live in my country! I always wear NYC logo shirts and stuff because I love living here, I'm a city girl!

Okay so that is it for keeping calm for now, so all I can say now is keep calm and check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon! Later haters, and see ya all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment