Thursday, February 19, 2015

Refuse to Face It Alone

Hey Blogger, so right now I have access to a computer because Mrs Matthews let me use it to fix up my English project and because she is right now upstairs talking to Declan's mom, Ronnie. She came over and I don't know what they are talking about. Riley won't be home 'til for a while because she is on a band field trip. So Mrs Matthews told me that they are going upstairs and I can "Do what I want" as she put it, so she forgot to take my computer, so hahaha this is what I want to do!

So last night was pretty rough for me and apparently only me. So yeah, things happen and anyone who leaves you, you're gonna be upset about. Apparently by definition there is no distinct difference in the way you act in saddness, and negativity, because there is no difference. And sure, even if I was mad this morning, nobody cares about me or anyone else around here. When anyone is crying, we all act like we've got no clue, 'cause unless you can sleep and cough at the EXACT same time, I'm no Einstein, but I'm not an idiot. Wait....Nah! Okay so nobody cares who leaves anyone and who it effects. Everyone else just assumes it doesn't matter at all and that we've all moved on and it effects noone! Well unless I'm noone, it effects someone! But no, I don't want questioning, talking to Riley about it today made me almost flip until we walked in the door to Auggie and Matt, who were there to change the subject when we came home for lunch. So why should I be the only one who has to face this misery? Why should I be the only one suffering this stinkin' loss. No no no, I shouldn't be and I'm not gonna be. Adventually, I will just walk on my own, knowing nobody can do nothing because there is nobody to do something. Or I will put everyone through my suffering pain and I won't face this alone. I can't take being the victim, the Bailey and the souless freak that has to face this non-normal, non-episodes and crazy shenanigans. If my episodes problems are the ones I miss, I won't be the only one missing it, because I hate being alone and why, oh why should I face these things alone? Only possible answer: I should not. So, this is over and it's over now. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment