Sunday, February 15, 2015

Wireless Has No End

Hey Blogger, it's Maya Hart here and I know I haven't been on here for a while and I know I also haven't been talking to you guys on Google+ for a while either. But 2 weeks ago, Mrs Matthews grounded us for no reason which appeared to be because we had a "bad attitude" which I've been trying to work at, but can't because I'm grounded. Having a positive attitude being grounded is hard, so if she were to unground me, she'd see an attitude change and I'm still not ungrounded now. Your probably wondering why I am on here, because I don't have my phone or computer. Well when I was 4-9 years old, I often found myself locked out of my house with nowhere to go. So adventually I found the New York Public Library and I went in there. They loved me, because I was there all the time. They saw me as a 5-year-old girl who spent all my time in the children's section of the library. They got me coloring books and stuff. They asked about my mom and how she was doing all the time. They knew what was going on because the first time I walked in I told them the story, with my dad too. Then so after a while, I started going to Riley's apartment building more often than the library. Now I am not there as much, but that leads to this moment. We've had no interent, phones, computers and electronics for weeks. I finally remembered that they had computers and decided to take Jax, Farkle and Matt there. Now we are on the library computers writing this. So now this is my secret grounded hide-out. You need interent in New York City? Maya Hart's got the place for you! So being grounded may not be so hard anymore. As long as we are allowed outside! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment