Saturday, February 21, 2015

Just a Little Girl - The Real Thing

Hey Blogger, so last night we sorted out our differences with everyone, kinda. Well everyone else ended up okay and I....did not. Luckily, I had Mr Matthews who was there and he made sure I was okay. One thing you can do is make a little girl cry and then you could also show no consideration whatsoever. So I decided that I want to be no different with anyone than I was on Girl Meets World. I want to be exactly the same in every single way and that is my goal. "Let's talk to the one who's made it her life goal to be normal...Maya?" Mr Matthews said when we were trying to work everything out. Jax and I both decided that we want to be just like we were then, and I have a new moto for that. "If I wouldn't do it, I'm not goin' through it" and yes, I am aware I rhymed it with it but still, it's catchy. So then after Jax's dad came and space invaded us (just kidding), Jax and Matt went to bed with him on the top bunk and me, Auggie and Mr Matthews stayed on the bottom. That's not exactly how it was going to go, I had to fight for my spot, which I decided not to. Mr Matthews was going to go to bed with me and Auggie and then Shawn said that he wanted to go with them, and at this point, I'd been hooked to Mr Matthews all night, wrapped in a blanket, and it was something new when I actually said a word. I was on the verge of crying, I had nowhere to go, nobody to go to and I was all kinds of upset. Then Shawn wanted to go with Mr Matthews (and Auggie) and when he asked to, Mr Matthews looked at me. "Maya?" he asked. "I'll sleep on the couch" I said getting up and nearly walking out the door. "No, Maya! Wait!" Mr Matthews said. I walked back and sat on the bed. "Shawn, can you sleep on the couch?" Mr Matthews asked. "I want to sleep with you though, I don't wanna go on the couch!" he said. "Well Maya's only a little girl and she's upset and I don't want to leave her alone like this" Mr Matthews explained. Shawn was mad that Mr Matthews was more considerate of what I was doing, instead of him but logically, who should get the spot? The 14-year-old little girl who is too upset to say a single word, or the grown man with no excuse whatsoever? So Mr Matthews started arguing that I should get the spot and I would probably emotionally die if I was left alone on that couch. Shawn started bringing up Riley and as upset as I was, I was highly annoyed of the topic. I don't care if we talk about general Riley, but when someone is fighting for her nasty behaviours, I flip. But I didn't this time, I could barely say a word. Mr Matthews was kinda flipping, but only because he was right. So then adventually Shawn decided to go find Riley or whatever. "At least we don't have to worry about where he's gonna go now!" Auggie said happily. Mr Matthews nodded his head in agreement and that was that. Apparently I am apart of this family, and I am glad to be, I'm just...I don't know. I have to go shopping with Mrs Matthews and Auggie now, so I'd better go get dressed and such, so check back soon bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment