Friday, February 6, 2015

The Dark and The Lonely

Hey Blogger, so last night was....long. Right after I had to get off the computer, I sat there. Usually at that point, the person who was on my team at the time, Auggie or Sarah or somebody! would've come and we'd be talking. I sat there and watched Wizards of Waverly Place without a single word. Auggie couldn't be on my team anymore, I was sick of Sarah and again, Riley doesn't let me have any of the two. I don't wanna ruin my relationship with Farkle and it would be weird to go with Lucas. So who did I have left? Just me. At 9:23pm, I got up, turned off the TV and went to brush my teeth. I walked into Auggie's room, I usually always sleep with someone there. Whether it was Auggie, Riley, Sarah or a bunch of people, I was never alone. So I honestly did not know what to do next. I sat there on the bed, lights still on. That honestly lasted for at least 10 minutes, I really didn't know what to do at that point. So I decided to turn on the TV and put in one of Riley and Auggie's old children's episodes. Holly Hobbie. That show I watched when I was like 7 or something. It was the first episode, the original. I put it in and watched it. I pressed my ring up against my cheek, watching Holly Hobbie. I wanted to say "Hey, I remember that!" but I couldn't because I was alone. I was never alone like this, it was weird. I've usually always had someone with me. When we weren't fighting, it was Riley. If we were, it would be Auggie or Sarah. Now I couldn't have any of those people (All disapproved by Riley) and I was lost and alone. Then when the episode ended, I turned off the TV and went to the bathroom. I told Mrs Matthews I was cold and she helped me get another blanket. Then after she left, it was just me, myself and I. I laid there in the silence. I couldn't sleep. It was dark and loney. I'd never been alone for so long, I didn't know what to do, at all really. I was alone and I was used to having someone to pour my broken heart out to when Riley did something wrong, that impersonater. Now it was me...just me, and the wall. I fell asleep after awhile, Mrs Matthews had gotten me a big blanket that was super comfy. Then I woke up the next morning and looked beside me, and saw an empty spot. No Riley, no Sarah, no Auggie, no nobody. I looked at my ring and got myself outta bed. That was a hard night, I was so lonely all that time. Maybe it's time to get used to it and if I can't, I will just call Sarah and tell her I can't do it. Besides, if I'm gonna be shunning Riley for over 40% of the time, I gotta learn to be happy with just Sarah and those people. So maybe I will call her if I can't take it anymore. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment