Thursday, February 5, 2015

Girl Meets The Impersonater Identity

Hey Blogger, so guess what? You will not believe what I found out. So I went to YouTube and decided I wanted to watch some YouTube videos. I searched "Maya Hart" on YouTube and my channel showed up, of course. Then followed by the person who impersonated me. "Ugh, seriously. That account again" I said in my head. I read the description of the YouTube channel and recognized it. It matched the exact description of one of the old accounts me and Riley made a while ago. So who else has access to that account? It obviously wasn't me, why would I go and make an account of me, impersonating me and taking her side over mine? I would never do that, nobody would make an account to help the other team. Who else could verify that account as their own? Riley. Aside from Auggie, who also had no intention to help her team, Riley is the only one who has enough information to verify it. It was her. She made that account to help and support her team and to make me mad. SHE impersonated me. It was nobody named "Leigh" it was someone with the actual name of Riley Matthews. She made that account by changing the name of one of our old accounts. And she made the excuse that someone hacked it. So ironically, someone who we do not know, hacked an account that was originally ours, out of all the accounts on Google+ and the only one not under name change, and they ironically went on her side impersonating me. How ironic? An account that only she and I had access to, gets hacked by someone and takes her side. Obviously I did not make the account, taking her side. Why would I do something to help the other team? I didn't. She on the other hand, being the only one with access to it, did. It is the only logical explanation. No random person hacked it. Even if they did, it is too ironic that they would interact with us and take her side. That is too ironic, there's no such thing. It would have to be someone I know and if it wasn't her, it was Farkle. Auggie was on my team at the time, and he is the only other one who has a chance of verifying it as his. So, any other conclusion anyone could come to, would be too ironic to actually happen. It was Riley. That is final.

Haha, that was fun to make! :P So I guess I have to say that Riley being the impersonater, is surprising. I usually end up finding out fast what she's doing and stuff, but this time I really had no idea. The whole time it was actually going down, I didn't really have a clue that it was her and I'm usually on the ball with these things. If it wasn't for me going on YouTube today, she would've gotten away with it. She thought she did, but nope! Nothing gets past me....in the end, anyway. I'm shocked I didn't find out until now, but the point is, I found out. She is totally busted and this time I have a very good reason to be mad at her. Unlike her, she's negative and hates me for no reason over 70% of the time. Well anyway, this imperonater has been busted! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to keep up with us as often as you can!

1 comment: