Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Episode Excitement!

So, I was very very shocked to find out that my first ever episode, Girl Meets World, is coming on tomorrow at Noon. Girl Meets World is the title of the first episode as well as the show, I know it is weird, but it is. Like the title of my blog is the title of my first ever post. So, tomorrow Season 1 Episode 1 is coming on and I am very excited. It's one of the episodes I've never seen and I can't wait! I've seen Season 1 Episode's 2 and 4. Not 1 or 3. I wish I could see 3, but I don't even know what it is. Riley, Farkle and Lucus must be excited. I haven't seen them in a while. My house is pretty far from Riley's. But I'm at mine right now. So, tomorrow at noon, the first ever episode is coming on which sounds good, right? Yeah, but it isn't. We have a jam packed day tomorrow, we are going downtown on a subway train where me and Riley once went and I think met Lucus there. We are watching a 1 hour performance of something that I don't even know because it sounds boring and then we are meeting Riley's mom's friend who is bringing her 6 year old son named Riley and we are going to the beach with them. I will long miss that episode. Oh, well Riley's mom said I can record it on her PVR or VCR or something like that. I will later. I have to shower tonight which I am not in the mood. Though my hair looks like a giant mop. In the mall today, I was wearing an undershrit apparently and my hair looked like a used mop. I said if you replaced a manicans head with a mop and put an undershirt on it, there's Maya for you. So anyway, I can't wait to watch my episode one day. Like tomorrow or the next day or something.

Picture from the first episode. I don't know, filling space.

No comments:

Post a Comment