Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Favorite Song

So, I have my favorite song, which is called Listen To Your Heart by DHT and it is a different version of Cascada's Listen To Your Heart. It is my favorite song and I can't stop listening to it. It's such a good song, please nobody listen to it, I will hurt you badly and if you steal it, well it will be the last thing you'll ever do. So I am just posting this because I want it on my blog, Here it is, Listen To Your Heart by DHT.

Don't even listen to it. Play that video and it will be the last thing you ever play. I know if you do. I do. Really. So don't try me. Just don't listen to it. There it is. Don't press the button. Just save it. Okay? You better be listening to me right now, not the song. So, that is my song. Don't listen, again. So, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment