Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Irresponsible Becomes Responsible...

So, I have watched many episode clips of each episode and there are always good scenes on results for apparently, and West and Riley do not make a comment on this, but Farkle. It shows episode clips and high-quality scenes on Farkle scenes. So, I watched all the Farkle scenes and i was in a lot of them. Riley and West, do not make a comment on that. I know you are....That's not how we play this game! Okay, anyway. So, I was shocked to see what some people would call a "Maya and Farkle moment" which was more of an inspirational moment, where Farkle finds out my rebel girl artist secret, and it just really is kinda like Wow! Because he was actually being mature and normal for a second there. So, want to see Farkle being nice and normal? Then watch this clip... (Oh and Mature Farkle is from 2:10 to 3:46 you can watch the whole thing if you want, otherwise 2:10 to 3:46 is the timing)
Yeah, weird right? That's Farkle, the Farkle I know. It's hard to believe, not that the only Farkle that exists in the world is the one I know, but because he is mature for once. So yeah,

No comments:

Post a Comment