Saturday, July 26, 2014

Camp Belwood

So, on August 3 Me and Riley are going to Camp Belwood. It's a camp on a lake where we do many cool activities. We get to go power-tubing on the back of a boat and go as fast as we want. We get to sing cool songs performed by a band. We get to roast marshmallows. We get to do activities like Wall Climbing, Canoeing, Girls Stuff (which I don't want to go to) etc. So, we also get to go to the Candy Store called The Tuck Shop, where Candy is sold for under $3 a piece. We get to sleep in cabins with bunk beds and like 8 or so other girls. The boys have their own cabins and the girls have theirs. We are not allowed to go on the boys side. I've been there only once when I was 8 years old with Riley, who has been there lots. Now, I'm 13 and I'm going again. This time, I'm not going into the little kids camp, but now to teens camp, with Riley. So I am very excited to go to Camp Belwood. It's going to be great!

I don't know, that's me and my friend Riley, I guess for no reason. So, I can't wait for Camp Belwood! It is from August 3, 2014 to August 8, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment