Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The General Facts

So, I woke up this morning and thought that I should make a list of the general facts about me and then it'll be easy to get to know me. And the best part is, you get to know me and I don't have to know you. So let's get on with this.

  • My name is Maya Hart
  • I was born on January 16th 2001
  • I am 13 years old
  • I live with my mother, Katy Hart
  • My mother pays no attention to me
  • I have nobody at home helping me with my homework
  • My best friend's name is Riley Matthews
  • I am gifted at drawing
  • I live in New York City
  • I go to John Quincy Adams Middle School
  • I am a straight D student
  • I am kind of a rebel or so they say
  • I wear dark colors and wavy hair
  • I have blonde hair
  • I have blue eyes
So, that is pretty much my general information. So that is what I wanted to do so that is what I did. Now I am going to write a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment