Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Problem That Feels Like 99

Hey guys, sorry for not being on often, but I have a busy schedule with Girl Meets World and being grounded and the possibility of taking a plane to a new place and becoming this foreign exchange student. So sorry 'bout that! Anyways, so I have the known 99 problems but I might as well double it because I have one single problem that feels like 99. Seriously, it's #GettingOnMaNerves. And yes, I did mean to say "ma" instead of "my" because ma is what kids say these days, trust me. Now this girl Jax, is totally annoying because she thinks everything is her fault, when everyone CLEARLY states that it isn't. And she makes it her fault, by whining that it's her fault. Then when it isn't her fault, she thinks that all my friends who mattered to me can fight with me and then leave and I still have to be nice to her, like I'm in a good mood. Like no, seriously. That means she/they win and there's no way I'm gonna be upset about things that are important to me and act to the people who I couldn't care less about my relationship with, all happy like my important things matter less than her. Because they don't. I don't have a relationship with her from Girl Meets World that I give a rip about, so then she wins if I have to act possitive around her. When people tick me off, I am going to be negative no matter who I am around. And if she doesn't like it, she can not come around me. I am sick of her ratting me to Mrs Matthews. Because of her and her stupid yelling while Mrs Matthews is on the phone, we aren't getting our phones back and it's all her fault. That, is in no way forgivable. She starts bawling her soar eyes out because of a stupid yogurt tube. She ruined my system, I had the perfect amount until they ruined it. Farkle did. Now I'm supposed to be all positive with Jax, like no way! Screw her, screw that. I am not being emotionally beat up by the people who I have relationships with that actually matter, than be expected to be positive with the people who I couldn't care less about my relationship with. I'm sick of her expecting so much of me, and it's not happening anymore. I'm not going to be happy with her when the people I care about are being rude to me then I never hear from then again. I don't care about Farkle, he ruined my system and made me mad and of course it was him, why would it be someone Jax knew? She cares about herself more than me or anyone else so she throws my friends under the bus rather than hers. It ain't happening anymore. She isn't doing that. If someone I care about, and I care about my episodes relationship with everyone, backstabs me, I will be negative to anyone who comes around me unless it's someone who I really care about and can put me in a good mood, and Jax is not one of those people. Nobody not from my show is one of those people and never will be one of those people. Well anyway, she can expect all she wants of me but I ain't reaching her expectations. If my friends are mean to me, I take it out on anyone around. If you don't wanna take it, get out of my face already. Anyway, thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment