Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Into Summer 2015

Hey blogger! Sorry for not being on so often, I guess I forget about my blog sometimes and I do only have my phone and the Matthews' computer, I don't have mine. So today in New York City, it is 50 degrees farenheight and 10 degrees celcius, a bit cloudy and rainy. It doesn't snow much anymore which means that Spring is coming! And then after spring is summer!! We are more than half was through the school year, up 'til June which means I am almost complete Grade 7 and Grade 8 could possibly be my next grade. I may fail 7, it's a possibility that I'll be a repeated student again. So it is getting nicer in the world and summer is upon us very soon! So I hope you guys are all doing well and have a good spring into summer!



Happy Spring and Summer 2015 everyone! Just checking in on you all and making sure that we are all still friends, friends forever. Glad I could write to you guys again, don't stop following and checking back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, because you don't know when my next post will be, keep up! I hope your all having a safe and fun time and I hope your all still watching Girl Meets World!

No comments:

Post a Comment