Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Finale - It's Come to This

Hey Blogger! So yesterday the episode promo for Girl Meets First Date aired and looks super spectacular already! I can tell you one thing, it may be our best episode yet and also one of my personal favorites. Everyone should know that Girl Meets First Date is the season finale for the first season of Girl Meets World. I've been involved with this since the first episode aired and walked through every single episode of the first season. I've been there through it all, watched every promo more than 12 times and every episode more than 13 times. I would like to acknowledge that this season was a big success and it wouldn't be anything without you guys, our fans! Thank you to all of you for loving and supporting me and my friends from Girl Meets World to get the show to where it is now. I promise you will all love Season 2 just as much as the first season, if not, even more! I am thankful to have all these wonderful followers, not just followers, but friends who have walked with me all through this season and I'm proud to shout out to you all, I wish I could individually thank you all, but there's just so many of you, so many great people, that there's too many to name names. I love you all and anything you need, you can come to me and I'll be there, I promise you that. I may not get back to you right away, but I'll get back, I promise. I hope you all enjoyed the first season and I wish you all the best luck in watching me and my friends grow in Season 2 because we're so blessed to have you, we are. I wish you all the best of luck and can't wait to hear from you in Season 2. Tell me what you think of it, I wanna hear all your comments! There's been a few haters here and there but there always will be. Haters, just let 'em hate and don't let them get in your way. I hope you all enjoyed reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart during Season 1 of Girl Meets World and I look forward to hearing from all of you in Season 2. Best wishes to all of you, enjoy Girl Meets First Date this Friday @ 8:30pm, and thank you all for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, can't wait to hear from you all in Season 2. Good luck all of you and thanks for being there for me!! Best wishes to you all!!

-Maya Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment