Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Back 1 Million Lightyears Ago...

Hey Blogger, so today I thought I'd do sort of a blast from the past thing. So I'll be posting pictures of me when I was younger than 13 years old ('Cause lets be honest, 13 is when I became screwed WAY to early) and share the memories! :) Okay, so enjoy the get-to-know me when I was young. This is confidential, never shown on Girl Meets World, so those of ya reading are lucky!

This is me when I was 10 years old, I think. It was recently before Farkle's 8th Birthday party, when my head almost cracked doing that skateboarding trick. Then, I was at the elementary school talent show and I performed the song, Hurt by Christina Aguliera. I did pretty good, I'd say. I didn't win, but that's because Katie Goldman's seal impression was bang on!

I'm pretty sure I was 10 here as well. I don't know what I was doing. That was in my office in my house, and I'm pretty sure Riley took that. I don't know, we were bored kids with a camera on a rainy day, and that happened.

Shockingly, I was only 8 here. I would've guessed 11, but I look older for my age anyway. I was at some walmart premiere, I guess they were opening a new one in our town and I went to the opening. It was a block away from the Nighthawk Diner, so my mom wanted to show her support because they'd be business buddies together.

This is me when I was 11. I was just hanging around the shopping mall area with Gretchen and she wanted to do the selfie thing, so we took pictures in the middle of the New York City streets.

I was 9 or 10 here, singing in my basement because me and Riley were having a singing competition and Farkle was our judgemental judge. He didn't have a crush on me at that time, so guess who didn't win that competition?

This is me when I was 9, also in my basement. Me and Riley were doing our own talk show and we got Farkle to bring his expensive equiptment to film us so we could be on YouTube. Apparently, we did a perfect shot and except that Mr Matthews didn't let me and Farkle put it up online because he didn't want his daughter's 8-year-old face being published to just anyone online.

This is me at my Christmas Concert of 2010. My class was performing "Last Christmas" by that Wham artist and I had a solo, so I made myself look way older and stuff. I looked beautiful, no?



So that was my childhood memories and some I didn't even know I had until today, when I found them in my flip phone and dowloaded them onto my smartphone. So anyway, thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment