Friday, March 20, 2015

Aggravated Assault - Never Saw It Coming

Hey Blogger. So this may be a very very shocking story to hear. Tonight it was teen night at the leisure center, so me and my friends went. Then at the pool, some boys were hitting on me and Jax, doing everything they could to talk to us. Then on the main tube/ring, there were some native girls. About 6 of them and one boy. They started whispering about  us and mocked everything we said, which was weird. They did this for no reason. Then they started being racist against white people and correcting us about their nationality. They said that we will get off the tube first, and we refused to because that is what they wanted. After about a half hour or so, they gave up and got off. We had won the fight. I was proud and walked away. Then for the last hour, I played with my friends on a nearby  tube. Then after it was time to go, we got changed and headed out. The native gang girls were at the entrance. We speed walked outta there fast and they followed us centimeters behind me. Then once we were outside, the main girl shoved me. I turned around and said "leave us alone" there were way more of them than there were of us. They were all bigger than me also. Then the main girl slapped me in the face and punched and hit me in the arm. The thought of hitting this chick back crossed my mind, but I panicked and called for Mrs Matthews. The girls all ran inside in fear of trouble from Mrs Matthews, as I ran to the car crying. She wanted to go in and kick their butts for hitting me, but I insisted not to, as usual. Like when Lucas hit me, I told Sarah not to tell because I fear punishment from adults for being beaten up, I don't know why. Then we drove away as I told the story. They almost killed me, she would've if I hit her back, I know. I'm lucky to be alive. I feel so unprotected and unsafe, I'm gonna have nightmares as I shiver tonight. So here's a piece of advice, if anyone hits you, looking for a fight and they have  a gang with them, do not hit back. Ever. The gang will all kill you. Never hit back, please, it will make the situation better. Yell for an adult and they'll flee. Well anyways, thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment