Monday, January 11, 2016

The 99 Billion Problems of Farkle

Yeah yeah, welcome back and stuff. I don't have the time or patience for the proper introduction to this post because I'm so angry about what's going on, the angry birds would be afraid to look at me. So I'm gonna get right to the point now, k? Yeah lemme do that now:

I'm outraged. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever been through. And frenqually, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. It's something that started out as how it usually does, and now it is completely out of hand. I was involved at first and now I've got myself together and I'm fine as fine can be now. Everyone who is anyone would know that. But then there's Farkle. Sweet, hurt, innocent little Farkle. The kid has stronger depression glands than I do! And I'm Maya! He's broken down, torn apart, devastated, betrayed, unloved and completely and utterly ignored. The things he's going through are making me cry. Me! I'm Maya! I don't cry for other people! What's even going on here! Everywhere I go is fight after fight, team after team, rival after rival, hate after hate! I'm getting absolutely tired of it! You're probably sitting here more confused than you are worried so let me tell you exactly what's going on..

As you could probably guess, Farkle and I were both madly in love with Lucas and Riley. Me with Lucas and him with Riley of course. We don't address sexuality until Season 3 I do believe. So anyway, I always believed that Farkle had a much higher chance of Riley loving him than I did with Lucas and I learned to accept that but that doesn't mean it still didn't hurt like a knife in the gut. So during Christmas break, things were slowly evolving between the four of us and the whole Lucaya vs Rucas thing was pretty big. But that entire thing died down after Christmas break ended, as did Farkle's chances with Riley. I never had a chance with Lucas so scratch that entire thing. So Riley has a crush on this kid Farkle has a death wish upon (maybe shouldn't have said that but we've got nothing to lose, so be it) and is legitimately over obsessed with him. I find it quite, well I supported it before this entire thing started and I'm now hoping it has less of a chance of working out than Lucas and I. So no chance. I hope it dies in the flaming pits of hell with us and our goddamn campfire. Which from the perspective I'm viewing it from, I don't wanna be rude but I've admitted the same thing about Farkle and Riley as well as me and Lucas. I don't think it has a chance. I don't think that stupid smart kid would ever go for that. I really don't, I was just being the supportive best friend I was supposed to be. But when one of my friends starts going into depression insanity mode, then support for the hopeless obsessive friend turns into hope for the hurt, internally and emotionally bleeding friend. So I'm 1000% with Farkle now. Before this war began, she likes both of them and showed love and affection for both of them. Nobody was hurt, therefore I supported everyone. But because there's one of our weakest members sinking into his own depression and rejection and she cares nothing at all, well let's fight, biotch. I'd love to clock her right in the head for being such a horrific excuse for a friend. So once she started liking him more, she began liking Farkle even less. And less turned into just friends which turned into what she's got for me which is "I care more about soulless animals and emotional criminals than I care about you." That's how I describe her and my friendship, and now that's how I describe her and Farkle's whatever-ship. So I hate her with the  darkest part of my pitch black soul which is entirely black for the record. And not because of what she's done to me, but because of what she's done to Farkle. I've been where he is. It sure as hell ain't fun. And I had nobody who stood up and put their life on hold to be there for me and be the voice I could never have been for myself. I'm hurting, I'm devastated and I find myself crying a lot lately. But it ain't because I feel sorry for myself. It ain't because some loser don't like me back. It's because one of my friends is feeling like a rejected and hopeless freak with no point in living. He's doing absolutely crazy things because he doesn't know how to handle this! He doesn't understand, he's never been here before! He doesn't know what he's doing, damnit! And that kid Riley's so damn obsessed with isn't going to want to be with someone who's so damn careless! No he doesn't know, but if she ever thinks she gonna get close to him at all, he'll find out if she really does have a chance with him. She doesn't care about the people who love her the most. Farkle and I are two of the strongest examples of that you'll ever know. 

Farkle loves Riley with everything he has. He loves me too and finds me as a huge value in his life, but he loves us differently. He doesn't care about me like he cares about her. Not to say he cares about her more than me, just different. He would die for her, perhaps if this goes on for a long time, he may just kill himself because of her. Not any time soon of course, he doesn't even understand the concept of suicide at this point. And that's exactly why he's so torn apart! He doesn't understand any of this, it hit him so hard and he doesn't even know why or how or any of it happened! He doesn't know anything about what he's doing! And hearing all this from me isn't going to change a thing! He lost his best friend, Lucas, who was supposed to be there for him when he's in any state like this! No matter how experienced I am with this, he would've had a way better chance of getting to Farkle than I do! And Riley is the love of his entire life! He would listen to anything she said! He wouldn't even hesitate to believe her if she was actually real, actually there for him! She's not Riley, she's not at all the person I thought she was! Lucas either! They are, ugh, I can't even! They're possibly legitimately the worst friends I could possibly ask for for Farkle. And as far as I go, I'm fine. There's nothing in my life going on that is nearly as important as what Farkle's going through right now! I'm actually fine, I'll live without any of them being there for me! I don't need them to be fine, but poor little Farkle does! You should see what he's done to his Twitter account! It's @FarkleyMinkus if you wanna check it out. Mine is @MayaPHart but it's not very interesting at the moment. Anyway, I'm furious with Riley and Lucas and I'm getting all fired up on Farkle's behalf! They're gonna leave him to emotionally kill himself and the next thing we know, he'll be completely gone! Those two are the opposite of the definition of a friend. I cannot believe they've turned into this. It was okay when she liked them both, I liked both Josh and Lucas and I didn't destroy either of them (tho none of them liked me back but that's beyond the point). My point is, Riley and Lucas are horrible whores and because of them, I might lose Farkle as a person and a friend. He'll kill himself over them, I know he will. I'm just tired of this, it makes me sick. It's absolutely disgusting. I'll continue to be there for Farkle but I don't know how much longer he can go. I'll keep trying my best, I can't do much worse than this. Thanks for reading and if you wanna know what the real them looks like, what real friendship looks like, watch Girl Meets World on Disney Channel. That's all I've got, I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Are you the real Maya Hart? or are you a roleplay?

    ReplyDelete