Friday, January 1, 2016

Girl Meets New Years Resolutions: The MayaLife

What you are about to witness is not for the good-of-heart but for the great-of-heart! The new-old Maya is back in the brand new adventure as of 2016! This is... The MayaLife!

Okay now let's get real here. Welcome back to the strong pathetisism I'd like to call, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! I'd like to welcome all of you to join The 99 Problems of Maya Hart in this here journey 2016 will take me on. It's New Year's Day, and with New Years comes resolutions that absolutely nobody ever keeps. If you've ever kept a New Years resolutions, kudos to you my friend. Anywho, what I'm here to talk about today is MY New Years resolution that I am hoping for and planning on keeping overly. That resolution is The MayaLife! What is The MayaLife, you might ask? Well that is what I'm about to get into right about now...

The MayaLife. A beautiful beautiful place that I haven't lived in for a long time now. The MayaLife is kind of like Mayaville but not exactly. Mayaville is the place where I live. The place of no rules, the place of freedom, the place of darkness where you can do whatever you want. The MayaLife is the way I live my life. How o act, the things I say, what I keep inside, what I tell other people, they way I treat my friends and the way they treat me. I haven't been living The MayaLife to its fullest lately, and as of New Years I've made it my goal to do that.

The MayaLife, as we know it, is my actions, words and mindset. Well let us compare how I'm living now to The MayaLife. What EXACTLY is the way to live The MayaLife to its fullest? I've got 3 word for ya: Girl Meets World. That's tigt, exactly how I and the rest of us, do things in Girl Meets World, our reality TV show that brings inner peace to my darkened and hurt soul. I'm betting most of you have seen Girl Meets World, if not, this might be harder to follow but it's not 100% necessary to know. In GMW, I had friends. REAL friends. Friends who had my back, friends who CARED about me. I emphasize that word and you'll see why very soon. Most importantly, I had a best friend. I had Riley Matthews, the REAL Riley Matthews. The way she was on GMW. That I miss like you wouldn't believe. She's pushed me away a lot lately and we've lost most of what we had. She's been negative towards me and hasn't exactly cared about how I feel like she used to. She doesn't rely on me like she used to, she doesn't be the way she used to with me. She's got most of her love on Farkle now. All she cares about is Farkle and on those occasions, her and Huckleberry are pretty tight in terms of friendship and being there for each other. Me and her, are not the same at all. Inseparable was separated, people. I thought whenever I was hurt or anything along that line, she would be there. I've had some of the biggest cries of my life in the past week and most of the time, actually every time, she cared not at all. It was always Farkle, Shawn or even Lucas on one occasion. She just doesn't love me like she used to and that hurts like you wouldn't believe. I just want my best friend back, my OLD best friend. I don't want this new thing anymore. I want my old Riley, who would've done anything for me. Now she's replaced me with Farkle and occasionally Lucas. I know in saying "occasionally" a lot but stay with me here, the dictionary is only so big, people. I want the Girl Meets World Riley back. I miss the old her. And don't get me wrong, I ain't an angel at this game either. That's exactly what I'm getting into next ;)

Me. Maya Hart. 15 years old this January. I'd say I've grown a lot over the past year, but not as much as I was hoping to. I've changed my look and gained a little bit of hope. (You can definitely say too much hope). The point is, we've discovered a lot about me lately. I really have. Yes, I've had a brief crush on Lucas for 2 years. I kept it inside because Riley likes him. But over the past two years I thought I would get over it. But I never did. It only grew. Eventually everyone found out while we were in Texas. Now the secrets out, and I don't have to carry it around anymore. I've always thought of Lucas and Riley as brother and sister. I just didn't want to hurt her by saying it. But now that everyone knows I like Lucas, I can't keep it inside anymore. I just can't. So now there's been this huge love triangle and I've kind of been in a bad mood lately because Lucas doesn't like me and it hurts to hear him say to my face that he likes Riley like that and not me. So about 2 days ago and long before that, I haven't been able to be happy because Lucas payed no attention to me. But the one day, I was randomly able to force myself to move on. Well I still like Lucas, of course. When he touches me at all, my heart lights up. But I'm not feeling so desperate anymore. But now I have missing Riley to cause my negativity to continue and not stop as I was hoping it would when I was able to chill my desperate need for Lucas to care about me. That the thing with us now. We just don't care. Actually no. Farkle and I care very much about all of us. Riley and Lucas don't. That not apart of The MayaLife and neither is the negativity me or anyone else has been showing. I just want my friends and myself back. That's where The MayaLife lies. I'm going back to The MayaLife. Even if nobody is coming with me, I'm making me the person I used to be. That's my New Years resolution. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check out Girl Meets World on Disney Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment