Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Fools Day 2015 - Last Minute Prank

Hey Blogger!! So last night I got in bed and realized that I hadn't played a single April Fools Day prank. So I got out of bed, and decided to play a prank on my Google+ followers. I told them that Girl Meets World was cancelled and I was deleting my account. This blog would've been cancelled as well. I woke up and comments on the post were rolling in and some people were freaking and others were saying that it was an April Fools Day prank. Then some people were saying its not an April Fools Day prank, but those people were wrong. It was just a prank and Girl Meets World is not cancelled, Season 2 will air. Girl Meets Demolition is not the final episode, the show will go on. So I apologize to those of you who I did really scare, but no need to worry. It's still going and you'll all love the second Season. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment