Saturday, April 11, 2015

Friction of Addiction

Hey Blogger! So I know that there are some of you reading this who are about as dumb as I am. So the title of this post may not be totally clear to you. So "friction" means something that stops you. The term "addiction" most of you probably know is something that you can't stop doing. So "friction of addiction" is something that's stopping me from getting rid of an addiction. Cool? Okay, moving on. So thanks to Riley if you go all the way back, I have a huge addiction problem that started thanks to Riley and her old "friction of addiction." So back in 2014, Riley and Farkle were all hooked up, leaving me and Lucas blah blah blah, if you're familiar with this blog, you will definitely know that story. So during that time, I was forced into playing this game with them and often I gave in and the game became an addiction. Not just to Riley, but to me as well. So then in 2015, Riley got out of this addiction and she went back to her old self, relationship wise. Personal wise, she didn't go back for months after this. Anyhow, this game that Riley appeared to have quit, was unexpectedly hard for me to quit, even though in 2014 I was the one who never wanted to play. So now I was left as the only one who wanted to play. But at the sane time, I wanted to go back to the way we appeared in Girl Meets World. So I wanted to be like we were then, and I wanted out of this game like I did in 2014 except oddly, I also wanted to keep playing at the same time. The saddest part is, I am still that way. I wanna play, but I wanna quit too. So the friction is me wanting to quit and the addiction is that  i I wanna keep playing. I hope you guys are following me here because it's getting complicated. So now the struggle is what to do. I know the right thing to do is to quit, but the addicting and easy way out is to keep playing. In reality, I wanna quit. I've made it my goal to quit and throw this outta my mind forever. But the thing is I don't know how to quit. It's like any addiction that you want to quit. Biting your nails, things like that. You want to quit, but you don't know how to. So my goal that is set as of this second is to quit. Well I'm writing this to you while I'm on a car drive, seriously. So if better hit the road and check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon! And be sure to watch Girl Meets Demolition on What the What Weekend coming April 17th. Thanks for reading, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment