Friday, December 25, 2015

Suck It Up, Princess

I see you're still reading my little blog here. If you're really that interested, fine. If you found my last post interesting, you're gonna wanna fasten your seatbelt for this one.

Christmas went pretty goodactually. After the whole last night scene (read "Dark Christmas 2015" if you don't know)
I actually managed to turn it around. I realized my job was to protect Riley, not hurt her, so I saved her the deal of sleeping on the couch but abandoning the fight we had. I got a lot of great things from Shawn and the Matthews' for Christmas this year, very thankful. Then comes this:

I was messaging my good friend, Ellie who's from China on Twitter. I wrote one of my usual broken love quotes on my Twitter, @MayaPHart, and she oddly responded. What it said was "You love her, I love you, this triangle is nothing but abused" exact words. She responded asking if it were Lucas I was referring to. Me, of course, being all defensive about my crush on Lucas, asked why she would think that. Eventually she told me that he was the one who told her 90% of my 350+ tweets were about him. I decided to have a nice word with Ranger Rick here, and ask why the heck he'd tell her that. Him and I are still currently messaging on Twitter about it. It's taking a really bad turn right now, I'll be getting back to that once I'm finished this update.

Earlier today, Riley and Lucas simotaneously ganged up on me in a verbal war, leaving me devastated for hours. Him and Riley just keep getting closer and closer which of course, really upsets me. Then she has the guts to post on Twitter that her relationship problems suck. Honey, you don't have relationship problems! She tweeted, "I love you, you love me. I love him, he loves me. Choices are hard" or something along those lines. I'm sorry but I don't go complaining about how my crush likes me back! That's absolutely ridiculous! I'm fed up with those two, and then Lucas has the guts to ask what the heck he did to me. My word, are we for real? Anyway, I've got to go put a couple of morons in their place now. Keep watching for new updates on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and watch Season 3 of Girl Meets World, coming soon to Disney Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment