Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dark Christmas 2015

Hey Blogger! I know I haven't posted in about 6-8 months now, but if you watched Season 2 of Girl Meets World, you'd know I've been pretty busy lately. So, I think we need to catch up but first of all, Merry Christmas! It's Christmas Eve, 9:17PM and Christmas is only hours away. Meanwhile, I spend it here at Riley's house being completely rejected by the entire family, crying in her bedroom in the dark by myself. That's my Christmas Eve, hope really is for suckers. Anyway, it's not all about me. I hope you guys are having a great Christmas Eve. I'm not gonna lie, I did have fun tonight. We went looking at Christmas lights and that was a lot of fun, I was almost laughing the entire time. It was great, highlight of my night. Now Riley's made it really clear to me that she doesn't really wanna do this anymore which is making me feel terrible in itself, but then she accuses me of being negative. No no, it's her. I wanna be here, I'm enjoying myself until I realize I'm a desperate sucker and stop being such a suck-up toward her. I don't wanna be pushed away by her, so I push her away first so she doesn't do it to me, hemps making me feel bad about myself and this entire situation. Yes, I know I'm just beginning to post again and I'm already venting about my problems, but this IS "The 99 Problems of Maya Hart" but I'm pretty sure I've got more than 99 problems. I'm gonna guess 106-107? I dunno, I'm trying okay? 

The point I'm trying to make here is, I just wanted to have a good Christmas, full of cheer and happiness and no negativity whatsoever. I'm happy here, clearly, and everyone knows it too. The only reason I'd have to be negative here is if they are being negative, causing me to feel bad. Which is exactly what is going on here, as well as the entire family ganging up on me. I feel like I'm not wanted here. Why, you ask? Riley literally tweeted on her Twitter (@NYRileyMatthews) "I wish I could spend Christmas with JUST my family" and I'm the only one here who's not really apart of this family. She might as well have tweeted "I wish I could spend Christmas with everyone here but Maya" because that's what I got out of that. That's basically what I read anyway. And she calls me negative. Actually that's fair. I'm in a negative mood. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's negative towards me, then tweets about how she wishes she didn't have to spend Christmas with me. Isn't that just lovely? Anyone else seeing the obvious cause of the problem here? Because I can see it and according to everyone, I ain't the brightest bulb in the bucket. So glad to catch up, I'll be writing on here much more often now. I wish everyone a better Christmas than I'm having now. Merry Christmas Blogger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment