Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Missed Moving On

Sup losers? So today was an interesting day to start off with. All four of us (Riley, Lucas, Farkle and I) got into huge fights. I bawled my eyes out for an hour last night because of Lucas and mostly Riley and then this morning was even worse. We've been teamed up for the past 24 hours; Riley and Lucas vs Farkle and I. So then all four of us ended up having it with our partner and Farkle and I started screaming at each other and so did Lucas and Riley. Then eventually Smackle tried to stop Farkle and I from fighting when Mrs Matthews came home and invited Eric to once again sort out all our problems. When Eric arrived, he got us all to sit in a circle and asked who fired the first shot. Nobody could remember how it started and Eric then found this entire thing ridiculous realizing we didn't even know why we were so mad. Farkle and I both claimed that neither of us knew how or why it started but we were aware why we were still upset. I was tired of nobody caring about each other like we used to and Lucas lying to me about liking me. Then he claimed that he never said that and I blew up. I know he remembered saying that 2 nights ago when we were doing confessions. How could anyone forget that!? Then when I questioned that, he claimed he didn't remember because he didn't care enough to. That honestly broke my heart, he actually admitted that he didn't care about me, meaning everything said on confession night was made up. I knew it was for the past 2 days but I didn't expect to hear it out loud! It really hurt and I was honestly planning to move on to something or someone else before I heard that. But hearing that he didn't care about me made me care all the more. Which I know makes no sense but love never makes sense so suck it. I then realized that I still didn't wanna lose everything so I went out to make sure I'd get my Riley back to normal. Luckily that actually worked for once and everything went back to normal between us. We all went to Topanga's expect for Lucas and we also brought Charlie instead. So to was Charlie, Riley, Farkle and I at Topnaga's. My mom wasn't there because her shift didn't start for another hour or so. Farkle and I decided we were going to officially move on from Riley and Lucas and maybe even like each other again considering Girl Meets Money is rumoured to be big on us. I did like him briefly last summer but I've sworn never to speak of it again unless necessary. And at this point, to move on from Lucas, it just might be necessary. Anyway, then Riley began leading Farkle on to her at Topanga's and made this whole moving on thing an awful lot harder especially for Farkle. I'll try and pull Farkle away from her like I did then but I'm not sure it'll work. Maybe this will be the one thing that I can hope for that might actually happen. Ya never know. So thanks for catching up on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to watch Girl Meets World on Disney Channel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment